Steuben County reports 7 additional COVID-19 cases

first_imgThe Steuben County Health Department says that one or more of the infected individuals are connected to previously reported cases. The health department says all individuals are being quarantined and monitored by the health department.  For the latest Steuben County updates, visit Steuben County’s website or social media pages: www.facebook.com/SCNYPublicHealth and www.instagram.com/SteubenPublicHealth. For more coronavirus coverage, click here. April 1 or April 2 – Post Office in Bath April 1 – Burger King drive-through in Corning April 1 – Rite Aid in Bath April 1 – Save a Lot in Bath April 2 – Kwik Fill in Hammondsport April 6 – Pilot in Kanona April 6 – April 8 – Ready, Set, Grow Child Care Center in CorningApril 7 – 7-Eleven in Corning April 8 – Dunkin Donuts drive-through in Corning April 8 – Traveled from NYC April 8 – Traveled from Queens, NY April 9 – Arby’s drive-through in Bath STEUBEN COUNTY, N.Y. (WBNG) — The Steuben County Health Department gave an update on the coronavirus on Sunday.  Additionally, the health department has provided information regarding exact locations of where individuals tested positive have been. They say this information is collected starting 48 hours before the first symptom. One or more of the individuals reported visiting the following locations: The health department says additional information regarding locations visited while symptomatic was shared by a previously reported positive patient. The health department has reported seven new positive cases of the virus, bringing the total to 154. The health department has provided a list, including where the residents who tested positive live. The individuals are residents of: They also say that management was notified of these cases and closed down their locations to disinfect. April 4 & April 7 – Taco Bell in Hornell Town of BathTown of ErwinTown of Urbana (2) Village of Bath (2)Village of Hammondsportlast_img read more

Read More
Confederations Cup …

first_imgShootout hero Bravo sends Chile into final after 0-0 draw(REUTERS) – Chile goalkeeper Claudio Bravo saved three successive penalties to give them a 3-0 shootout win over Portugal after their Confederations Cup semi-final had ended goalless yesterday.Bravo stopped Portugal’s first three spot kicks from Ricardo Quaresma, Joao Moutinho and Nani while Chile converted their first three to win the clash of South American and European champions.That meant that Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo, who usually goes last in the shootout, did not get to take a kick, as was the case when Portugal lost to Spain on penalties in the Euro 2012 semi-finals.The result was justice for Chile after they hit the woodwork with two successive shots in the dying seconds of extra time.Arturo Vidal struck the post and the rebound fell to Martin Rodriguez who hit the underside of the crossbar with the goal at his mercy.There was controversy shortly before that when Chile winger Alexis Sanchez went down in the box under a Jose Fonte tackle but the referee did not consult the Video Assistant Referees (VARs), even though contact seemed to be made.Bravo has been criticised for his club form with Manchester City this season but he was Chile’s hero alongside Vidal who gave another inspired and tireless performance in midfield.“Claudio was amazing and the penalty takers were amazing and I think we deserve to be in the final,” said Chile coach Juan Antonio Pizzi. “Claudio and the goalkeeping coach had studied the penalty takers.”Chile will face either Germany or Mexico, who meet today, in Sunday’s final in St Petersburg to close an exhausting two weeks.The game only came to life in exasperating patches.last_img read more

Read More